Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first blog post :)

I decided to start a blog. I read them often, and finally made the plunge to join the world of blogging. I am not sure yet of the things I will write about but I am guessing it will end up being a little bit of everything. My life is about to make a big change and it is a good time to start documenting my adventures and share my crazy life stories.


Some things I will often write about... 

This boy who has my heart

These wonderful people who make me smile
Current books I am reading like this one
New recipes that I try and love, or old time favorites that I want to share. Like Spinach Penne Pasta
I imagine I will often talk about my current music obsessions, or fashion items I have my sights on.
I will probably vent about things that are irritating me, and also share embarrassing/clumsy stories from my day to day life. I do not really have a goal in mind as to what I hope to accomplish in doing this, but for now, it is a way for me to document this little thing we call life. 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I really need to do this... mostly for the recipe sharing fun.

    ReplyDelete