Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Chance!

After six long years of being in the military and either spending birthdays out to sea, at bootcamp, or alone, Carrie and I were excited to throw Chance an actual birthday party! We invited over our closest friends and family to celebrate! We grilled up a lot of kabobs, and made his favorite chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. It was so nice to spend that time with everyone because it was our last weekend in town. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us!

The Boys (Chance, Donnie, Glenn)

John and Tammy


This Day Would Not Have Been Possible Without Her Help! Thank you Carrie

Me and Lo

A group of Great Friends! (who can come visit anytime)


Happy Birthday to Chance!!! I am so happy to have known you as long as I have and to have spent the last two years of my life with you. We are beginning chapter 2 of our adventure now and I am looking forward to everything that is to come. I am so thankful for you, for the man that your parents have brought you up to be, and for the love that you have shown me. I am one amazingly lucky girl to have such a handsome stud like you! I look forward to many many more birthdays to come with you. Love you to the farthest galaxy in the universe and back!
Schmoopy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment