Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Father's Day to Some Great Dad's

I know Father's Day was a few weeks ago, and Chance and I were not actually able to spend Father's Day with our Dad's. We did get to spend some time with them over the past couple months doing some of the things they love though.

Chance and John got to work on Chance's old motorized scooter. Chance could hardly wait to get that thing up and running and as soon as breakfast was swallowed he was dragging John out to the garage to work on it til it was finished. Then we all got to practice riding it! :) When my Dad came over for the BBQ Chance let him take it for a spin and we were unsure if my Dad was actually going to bring it back.

His now 700CC Zuma

It was the only helmet we could find.. and he HAS to wear one

Papa Vinnie on the Scooter

Chance and My Dad



I was lucky enough to get to go fishing with my Dad over his birthday weekend, and then to make him some yummy dinner and his favorite banana pudding. I cherish these moments and am so thankful for each one that I get!

Love Him! 

Catch of the Day ;)


So Happy (belated) Father's Day to John Pensis and Vinnie Fava! We love you guys very much and are thankful for all that you do for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment