Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lo Lo is 21!

Lauren turned 21 on May 9th, and of course we took off to Vegas for the weekend. Somewhere between the late nights of college and living in one of the most relaxed places in the world I became old. My 22-year-old self could not keep up with the younger crowd and when midnight rolled  around I was ready to crash (sorry I am old Lo). Either way, it was nice to spend some time with Lauren and some of our friends and family in Vegas. We had dinner and cake on her actual birthday with our families as well. Happy Birthday to Lo! 


Cake With Friends and Family

Lo and the Aunts in Vegas

Cheers! Margaritaville 

Chey, Lo and Desire' at PF Changs


From Vegas I headed to California to see some of my family. It was such a short trip and I definitely did not get to see everyone I wanted, or spend as much time with everyone as I wanted, but I will take any time I get with them. I miss them all so much and being away is one of the hardest things. I am thankful I got to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment