Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pinterest-ing









I have in the last month become slightly addicted to this website called 'Pinterest'. It is a virtual pinboard where you can follow people you know or don't who find things on the web that appeal to them and then pin it to their own categorized boards. You can find great recipes on there, home decor tips, ways to make life easier around the house, craft ideas, fashion ideas, and the list goes on. It has become kind of a joke because about once a day I tell Chance of a story of something I saw on pinterest. Well, his favorite dessert is Key Lime Pie, and I am not much of a pie fan, but I found this recipe on there and he LOVED them! They were quite simple to make and really yummy/not too sweet! I thought I would share the recipe, there are also 32 others listed here.



Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment